What Steam Carpet Cleaning Process Is Best For Me
When it comes to carpets, a lot of money is invested in them. The continuous exposure to dirt, dust and moisture makes the carpet unattractive to everybody. Additionally, the accumulated dirt and dust that is buried deep in the carpet fibres can promote the growth of mould and mildew. This is what causes allergic reactions to a lot of people. To eradicate this, the carpet has to be cleaned one way or another. However, keeping the carpet clean, thus maintaining its original form, is a delicate process that requires a lot of attention. So sometimes I wonder; what steam cleaning process is best for me?
The best steam cleaning process involves the spraying of a cleaning solution into the carpet using a system that enables the sprayed solution to penetrate deep into the carpet fibres. This makes the debris and the dirt buried deep inside it to loosen up, thus being extracted by the cleaner’s suction system easily. You can opt to steam clean the carpet yourself or to hire professional carpet cleaners to perform the task for you. However, expert carpet steam cleaners are quite expensive. As such, you have to shell out large amounts of money to contract them.
The best steam carpet cleaning process
- Before steam cleaning your carpet, first of all dry vacuum clean it so as to suction out the dust and other debris from the carpet.
- Divide the carpet into small work areas and then steam clean each section at a time.
- To lessen the task, start steam cleaning your carpet from one corner of the room to the other. This ensures that you do not have to walk on the wet surface while carpet steam cleaning.
- Saturate the carpet with appropriate cleaning solution, making sure you don’t over saturate it.
- Slowly steam-clean the carpet. It is recommended that you slowly move the steam cleaner over the carpet being steam cleaned so as to ensure that all the dirt is removed.
- Completely rinse out the cleaning solution.
- After the cleaning process has been completed, it is advisable to fully dry the carpet as soon as possible. The recommended ways to do this is to completely open the carpeted room’s windows to let the carpet dry naturally or the usage of a fan so as to facilitate faster drying of the carpet.
After the cleaning process has been completed, it is advisable to fully dry the carpet as soon as possible. The recommended ways to do this is to completely open the carpeted room’s windows to let the carpet dry naturally or the usage of a fan so as to facilitate faster drying of the carpet.
Steam carpet cleaning machines
There are varied types of carpet steam cleaning machines available on the market and the different sizes vary in price range. A lot of people consider the portable ones as the best carpet cleaners available. This is because they can easily be carried around. However, if your carpet does not require regular deep cleaning procedures, then you can avail the facilities of a carpet steam cleaning rental service near your place as opposed to buying a new steam cleaner.
Steam cleaning is the way to go!
Most people the world over consider steam cleaning their carpet as the best way to keep it looking as good as new. Actually, most carpet manufacturers, fibre producers as well as professional carpet cleaners, recommend the above cleaning process. With today’s state of art cleaning equipment and technology, it is easy to completely and efficiently steam clean the carpet and maintain it in its original form.