Blue Agle Steam Carpet Cleaning
Blue Agle are a family owned business who specialise in steam carpet cleaning. The company have launched a variety of marketing campaigns over the years including a television advertisement, which shows just how established they have become.
As well as their experience, Blue Agle possess an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. They also hold the correct licensing, insurance and worker’s compensation coverage that all businesses in the industry are required to have.
Reasons to Choose Blue Agle
Through their promotional work, Blue Agle have published a list of reasons on why customers should choose them for their carpet cleaning work:
- Prompt appointments – The company claim that appointments are generally scheduled within a week of the original phone call.
- The most advanced cleaning methods – Just like the majority of established carpet cleaning companies, Blue Agle use a steam carpet cleaning system that will tackle the toughest dirt on carpets.
- A green and safe product – The solutions that Blue Agle use are non-toxic, eco-friendly, non-allergic and safe for children and pets.
- Satisfaction guarantee – If any stains or marks reappear following Blue Agle’s service, the company will return to rectify the situation. What’s more, if the carpet suffers any mark within a week of the clean, Blue Agle will return and clean the area free of charge.
The Carpet Cleaning Process
Like most companies, over time Blue Agle have been able to devise a list of stages on how they approach every carpet cleaning job.
The first stage involves a technician entering the property and making an analysis, which will show which type of treatment needs to be applied to the area. Once this has been completed, a commercial vacuum will be used to clean the dirt from the carpet before the technician will then apply a carbonated solution to the area. The final stage is the buffering, where the solution is gently extracted and then allowed to dry for around two hours. Once this time period expires, the carpet is then ready to use again.
Other Home Services
Most companies in the cleaning industry decide to branch out to make full use of all of their equipment and expertise. Blue Agle are no different and they advertise a host of other services:
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Auto and Airplane Interior
- Anti-Allergen Treatment
- Hard Surface Flooring
- Leather Furniture
- Exterior/Pressure Cleaning
Where possible, the company utilizes the steam cleaning technology so that maximum dirt is removed from fabrics.
Blue Agle are a company who have become renowned for special offers and the firm generally have the same three discounts running:
- Carpet Cleaning Discount – The company will clean every third area of a property free.
- Oriental and Area Rugs Discount – Blue Agle will arrange for free pick up and free delivery when this service is ordered.
- Soft Furnishings Discount – In a similar deal to the first, the company will clean every third piece of furniture free.